NeveFest’s Sales Managers are responsible for recruiting a local team of Sales Consultants from their local area, generating sales opportunities through a variety of techniques enabling them to find and sell to skiers and snowboarders within their local county council or European commune area. Proactively working from home for a minimum of 10 hours per week, NeveFest Limited is offering the right people very generous commissions on both their Sales Teams and their personal sales, perks upon reaching performance incentives and leading on-the-job tools and training.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
We are looking for high-performing Sales Managers in all areas to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, recruiting Sales Consultants within your area, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales Consultants and Affiliates.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Degree in business administration or a related field (or equivalent).
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuing education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Please complete the following details for consideration: