NeveFest’s Sales Consultants are responsible for generating sales opportunities through a variety of techniques enabling them to find and sell to skiers and snowboarders within their local county council or European commune area. Proactively working from home, NeveFest Limited is offering the right people very generous commissions, reaching performance incentives and receive leading on-the-job tools and training.
Duties of a NeveFest Sales Consultant
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for NeveFest holiday, clothing and merchandise sales.
- Contacting and connecting with potential customers via telephone, email, social media and face to face.
- Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by our Sales Director and/or your local areas Sales Manager.
- Explaining holiday packages with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within your local area’s market.
- Paying attention to our competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration and documentation relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Working closely with other holiday travel agencies and finding opportunities to cross-sell.
Expectations of a NeveFest Sales Consultant
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- A minimum of 10 free hours time per week to allocate to NeveFest tasks.
- Relevant sales or customer facing experience. Full training will be given.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- An incoming telephone line with an internet connected device and browser.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
Please complete the following details for consideration: