Please sign this NDA for Resort Representatives
Dear prospective Resort Representative,
Many thanks for your interest in visiting this page. For that, we’d like to thank you! We think we have a great Resort Representative package that will both help us expand substantially the range of resorts we have on offer and allow you to benefit from 40% commission on hotel/accommodation advertising, pass on some great free offers to your resorts apartment/chalet rentals, bars, clubs, hotels, restaurants and ski/surf schools etc and hire shops, meet and liaise with resort personalities and make friends and lead into regular work should we reach guest numbers allowing us to stage music events in your resort – yet all in your spare time and most probably around the places and people you frequent the most anyway!
Obviously, we don’t give our business ideas away to just anybody. So, to legally cover our behind, could we ask you to read and agree to the following Non-Disclosure Agreement and we’ll be in touch shortly with all the fine details. Many thanks and have fun. Welcome to one of the world’s most innovative Extreme Sports Holiday companies:
Between YOU (the Recipient) accepting these conditions and NeveFest Ltd, a company registered in England under company number 11250813 whose registered office is at NeveFest Limited, Manor Barn, Cufaude Lane, Bramley, Hampshire, United Kingdom. RG26 5DN, England (the Discloser):
- The Discloser (NeveFest Ltd – extreme sports, ski, snowboard, music festival company/business) intends to disclose information and detail to the Recipient (YOU) for the purpose of completing due diligence and understanding the proposal of the business working for the Discloser. (the Purpose).
- The Recipient undertakes not to copy, distribute, share or use the concept or strategy or any part thereof or any of this Confidential Information, for any other purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the Discloser. The recipient discloses now that he/she is an associate of the NeveFest Operations Director (or their directly employed representatives) and is forthwith a partner and a potential employee and agrees to act professionally, present and maintain NeveFest Limited’s image reputation at all times in the future.
- The Recipient undertakes to keep the Confidential Information secure and not to disclose it to any third party except to potential business partners who need to know the same for the Purpose, who know they owe a duty of confidence to the Discloser and who are bound by obligations equivalent to those in clause 2 above and this clause 3.
- The undertakings in clauses 2 and 3 above apply to all of the information disclosed by the Discloser to the Recipient, regardless of the way or form in which it is disclosed or recorded, including:
a. any information which is already, isn’t or in future comes into the public domain or
b. any information which is already known to the Recipient and still is subject to any obligation of confidence as it was disclosed to the Recipient by the Discloser.
- Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Recipient from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information when required to do so by law and legal authority.
- The Recipient will, on request from the Discloser, return all copies and records of the Confidential Information to the Discloser and will not retain any copies or records of the Confidential Information.
- Neither this Agreement nor the supply of any information grants the Recipient any licence, interest or right in respect of any intellectual property rights of the Discloser except the right to copy the Confidential Information solely for the Purpose.
- The undertakings in clauses 2 and 3 will continue in force indefinitely from the date of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with, English law. The English Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which has arisen or may arise out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.